Take2: Issue 12
Companion poems by Francine DuBois
and Hezekiah Allen Taylor
1. "Brainwashee" or "Brainwashor"? Which one are
2. I've lost my social sparkle.
3. Downgrading on elevated uncertainty.
4. You haven't annoyed me yet, so I wouldn't worry.
5. Breaker, breaker, 1-9
6. Adaquacy is the challenge.
7. Singles Swap Meet
8. She only comes home to swap clothes . . . and fellas.
9. Richard, you are British and the sea is in your blood.
10. The female chimp forages alone.
Haikus by Francine DuBois
Haikus by Hezekiah Allen Taylor
The Take2 Homepage
The Take2 FAQ